We recently posted new opportunities for Utilization Management & Case Management RN’s in Baltimore, MD
If you or someone you know might be interested, please keep reading!
Opportunity to Work from Home after 90 days proven performance!!!
Utilization Management RN Qualifications include:
- A current, unrestricted RN license in state of Maryland
- Minimum of 2 + years’ experience including clinical experience in an inpatient/acute care or home health setting
- Minimum of 2 + years’ experience in utilization review or medical review
RN Case Manager Qualifications include:
- Current, unrestricted RN license in the State of Maryland
- 2+ years’ experience in a hospital setting, acute care, direct care experience or experience as a telephonic Case Manager for an insurance company
- Basic level of experience with Microsoft Word, with the ability to navigate a Windows environment
To learn more about these and other positions in Baltimore, MD please click here http://uhg.hr/XLHealthBaltMDem
You can apply directly through the site and a recruiter will review your resume promptly!
If you should encounter technical difficulties while applying, please contact our HRdirect hotline for assistance at 1-800-561-0861 7:00 am - 7:00 pm CST from Monday through Friday.
Consider being part of UnitedHealth Group right now by joining discussions started by our employees in the following LinkedIn Groups: http://linkd.in/uhglinkedinnursing http://linkd.in/uhglinkedinbeh http://linkd.in/uhglinkedinpharm
Thank you in advance for your attention and "spreading the word" about these rewarding opportunities!
We look forward to hearing from you!